I have been teaching a series titled “Changing Your Paradigm” or “Changing Your Lifestyle Patterns”
We have explored 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 where Apostle Paul gives the process of changing our patterns of undesirable behavior. That process includes:
- Tearin g down strongholds – patterns of undesirable behavior
- Destroying arguments – components in our belief system that are not consistent with what God has revealed.
- Taking Captive every thought – taking control of your patterns of thought.
- Making your thoughts obedient to what God has revealed as truth.
Today we are exploring how Righteous Rejoicing is connected to Righteous thinking and how Righteous Thinking leads to a Righteous Attitude. We will conclude by showing how the Righteous 3R’s produce Righteous Contentment and Righteous Provision.
This smessage today is the first in a sub-series titled “The Righteous 3Rs”
- Righteous Rejoicing
Philippians 4:4 – Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5)Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6)Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7)And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Rejoice in the Lord Always
- Do not be anxious about anything
- Present requests as prayers and petition
- With thanksgiving
- And the peace of God…
Here is the message – Part One in the series The Righteous 3Rs: Righteous Rejoicing